Follow up information from December Investor Meeting
The Alliance held our December Membership Meeting today with a comprehensive update from SJPH, an outline on the 5 Star Certification timeline, Education opening updates, and grant information. Here is the LINK to view the recording of the meeting in its entirety.
Governor Jared Polis signed nine bills into law yesterday that will provide broad relief to those impacted by COVID-19. Monies will be distributed by local governments and may take a few weeks to be made available.
“We took immediate bipartisan action here in Colorado to provide relief to our small businesses, childcare providers, and hardworking families. We will all continue to face challenges in the weeks and months ahead and we urge Washington to step up and provide real relief to the people who need it most,” said Governor Jared Polis. “There is light at the end of the tunnel. I thank state lawmakers and legislative leadership for their collaboration and I’m proud we could come together to ensure we can build back stronger than before.”
The Governor signed the following Bills as part of 20B:
- HB20B-1004, Qualified Retailer Retain Sales Tax For Assistance – Sponsored by Representatives A. Valdez & Van Winkle, Senators Bridges & Tate
- HB20B-1005, Local Authority To Impose Food Delivery Fee Restrictions – Sponsored by Representative Bird, Senator Rodriguez, Senator Tate
- HB20B-1006, Insurance Premium Tax Payments And Credits – Sponsored by Representative Arndt, Senator Zenzinger
- SB20B-001, COVID-19 Relief Small And Minority Businesses Arts Organizations – Sponsored by Senators Winter & Priola, Representatives Herod & Sandridge
- HB20B-1003, Food Pantry Assistance Grant Program – Sponsored by Representatives Cutter & Bockenfeld, Senators Story & Hisey
- SB20B-003, Money For Energy Utility Bill Payment Assistance – Sponsored by Senators Fields & Crowder, Representatives Duran & Landgraf
- SB20B-002, Housing, And Direct COVID Emergency Assistance – Sponsored by Senators Gonzales & Holbert, Representatives Exum & Tipper
- HB20B-1001, Grants To Improve Internet Access In P-12 Education – Sponsored by Representatives Young & Soper, Senators Donovan & Coram
- HB20B-1002, Emergency Relief Programs For Child Care Sector – Sponsored by Representatives Kipp & Landgraf, Senators
Flu Shots for frontline workers in Bayfield this Saturday
TBK Bank will present a free Bayfield community drive-thru flu shot clinic, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. this Saturday, December 12, 2020, on the west side of the Pine Cone Restaurant at Commerce Drive and Bayfield Center Drive. Front line workers in retail, restaurant, and personal care, who may not typically get a seasonal flu shot are encouraged to attend. Any under or uninsured adults and children are welcome as well. Coupons for free ice-cream cones at The Pine Cone Restaurant, along with merchandise and samples from TBK Bank and Tailwind Nutrition will be provided. If you have private coverage or Medicare, Part B – please make an appointment with Bayfield Pharmacy (970) 884-9133 or your preferred pharmacy or medical office. The clinic is in partnership with the Town of Bayfield, San Juan Basin Public Health, TBK Bank, Lewis True Value, Tailwind Nutrition, and the Pine River Valley Centennial Rotary Club. Pettersen & Sonnenberg.