La Plata Economic Development Alliance is Your Business Advocate
Formed in 2011, the La Plata Economic Development Alliance is a public-private partnership that helps grow quality jobs and diversify the economy of La Plata County, Colorado. A private, non-profit, 501(c)6 organization, the Alliance focuses on business opportunities for companies in our membership that export goods and services, bringing new funds to our area.
If you are expanding or relocating to Durango or La Plata County, the Alliance can help you:
- Succeed with powerful pro-growth initiatives
- Meet local CEOs for networking, collaboration and to learn about key issues
- Connect with other business leaders during monthly networking events
- Gain insight through presentations by Procurement and Technology Assistance Center, Colorado Space Business Roundtable and international delegations
- Tap collaborative partnerships to advocate for workforce skills, space for business expansion, enhanced internet service, flight service, transportation and more
- Access customized data, such as economic impact studies, workforce statistics, economic trends and consumer profiles
- Navigate permitting by arranging timely meetings with planning departments and community leaders, and advocate on your behalf
- Find appropriate space through realtors, the City of Durango, La Plata County, Bayfield and Ignacio
Networking, Business Opportunities, Business Plan and Sustainable Development Goals
Don’t miss our Economic Summit held every year in October, which brings together community leaders and businesses from throughout the Four Corners to forge new connections and learn about new ideas to help businesses grow.