Experience the Vitality of the La Plata County Economic Development Alliance
A public-private partnership, the Alliance is funded by the County of La Plata, the City of Durango, the Town of Bayfield and the Town of Ignacio, as well as the more than 140 private sector business investors in our membership.
Economic Growth Through Strategic Planning and Alliance Membership
Joining the Alliance as a business investor means you add to the vitality of a well-connected, successful ecosystem of businesses that supports our strategic planning, healthy local economic growth and jobs for your neighbors. You’ll also have a strong voice in shaping Alliance goals by participating on volunteer committees and at events, and by serving on the board of directors.
As a business investor, you can capitalize on:
- Monthly Investor Meetings held at 7:30 am on the second Tuesday of the month
- Website Listing on the Alliance web page and a link to your website
- Annual Economic Summit on current topics and issues
- Professional Discounts of 10% discount on all Fastenal products (fasteners, tools and supplies) and discounts on Alliance Managerial Professional Development Program
- Quarterly CEO NetworkMeetings open to two top executives per business investor
- Trailing Spouse Program to help hire the spouse or partner of a new, relocating employee
- Alliance Annual Report